PINK PANTHER 2's COMING!


Waaaahhhhh!!! For those who loved the first remake of the PINK PANTHER movie, then you'll surely love this one. A pink panther sequel is now cooking up!! Yup, and they were not even bothered by the news that the first Pink Panther movie will be nominated for this year's GOLDEN RASPBERRY AWARDS for Worst Picture and here they go,with the part 2!!If Beyonce's gonna star back? That's a big,I dont think so?..she's now an award nominated actress, I dont think she'd fall for another stupid project I guess. Use your mind,Bee.

Here's,the complete write up from Joblo.com.

I didn't think THE PINK PANTHER remake with Steve Martin was a total failure but I didn't think it was a success worthy of a sequel either. How wrong I was. Columbia is moving forward with THE PINK PANTHER 2 and has hired Lowell Ganz and Babaloo Mandel to write a new script. Ganz and Mandel are highly sought after rewriters in Hollywood yet the movies they've rewritten include KANGAROO JACK, FEVER PITCH and FAT ALBERT (though I'm inclined to say those movies were doomed long before either of these writers came aboard). Steve Martin will again return to star and the studio is in negotiations with Shawn Levy (NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM) to once again direct. No word yet on what sort of plot we might expect in the sequel though I can imagine there will be bumbling, stumbling and (from me) grumbling. Martin is currently on a break after the last PANTHER movie and PANTHER 2 is expected to be his next film.

No comments: