Flash Director



Shawn Levy is to direct, WB is to produce, and I must mention this, Ryan Reynolds is on it.(Yeah, I must write that since each news about the "flash" movie, his name is being attached, and I don't know exactly why.)

David Goyer (Batman Begins, Blade) announced on his official myspace account(I haven't seen it, and I hell care don't) that he officially drop-out of the project to write and direct the FLASH movie.

Goyer turned in a "darker" FLASH script and it wasn't exactly what WB was looking for. They were looking for a "lighter" take on the character and felt Levy was the perfect guy for that. Both Levy and WB are avoiding the dreaded C-word that fanboys hate to hear - comedy. Levy will apparently use portions of Goyer's script for his version, which will be rewritten under his supervision.

TRIVIA!
As an actor, Levy appeared in two episodes of "Beverly Hills, 90210" as "Howard Banchek."(ahhm, duh?)

No comments: