HALE vs. DUH?


Why would i choose to listen "waltz" and vomit each time I hear "Borrowed time"?
Why would i watch tv,if "Kung Wala ka" is playing,ang turn it off if it's "ulan"?

The answer is very much obvious,I HATE CUESHE
.

Then you will ask me why,..
Well, I would say "Listening to music is a matter of choice,we all have our different taste..our favorite bands,our favorite choice of music,and stuffs like that."
Now,when I listen to music,I am relaxed,at last I could hear beautiful music amidst dirty noises of the city..but then,it was never the songs of Cueshe.Ever didn't.

Hale has been my favorite since I was 10(haha,exage!) well,since "Broken Sonnet" I am hooked with this band,they make beautiful music,poetic lyrics and wonderful videos..and nonetheless,they make excellent album covers (Cueshe,yucks!)

I made a comparison between this 2 group,so then you'll find out why would I love to buy Hale CD's and trash those from -nah,Cueshe.

1. Hale: They made great songs like "The day you said goodnight""Broken Sonnet""a classic "kung wala ka" and "waltz"..you would not hate to hear these songs all over again,because they were made with wonderful rhythmns,and not intended for "Jingle" purposes.
CUESHE: Ha,They made hits like"Ulan""Stay""Sorry" and others.Then? Ok,I admit those songs are a hit,but could you still stand to hear those songs again and again?those songs has long been killed by over-exposure on TV's and massive plays on Radios and everywhere.

2. As I said,Hale's compositions are undoubtly poetic, creative rhythmns and outstanding arrangements.While, Cueshe,haha..their lyrics aren't so powerful, words like "So if you'd still go,I'll understand" are not poetic,melodized,maybe.But,Ulan's "la,la,la,la,"might be considered.Haha..(lol)

3. Hale's songs are powertitled."Broken Sonnet""Hide and Seek""Waltz" and others while those from Cueshe,are aptly titled "sorry" yeah,sorry.

4. Hale songs are dramatized by poetic words like "melancholy"or"obnoxious" that drive more power and emotions to their songs,while Cueshe, ahmm, "Understand""truly,madly,crazy""Sorry"..dude?would you like to buy a thesaurus?I sell one.

5. Cueshe makes songs that were maka-masa in theme,which makes them on the level of "boom,tarat,tarat". No wonder why some youth genred radio stations don't play their songs anymore.

6. They hurriedly made their sophomore album,just to preserve the hype they got from their first,but what happened? Unlike,Hale's second was very much anticipated and turned Gold in few weeks of release,why?the people missed them,so they went out to buy their album. One learning "Never strikst out while the Iron was still hot,try to cool it first"haha.

7. Cueshe,ventured into making soundtracks,like that one they had in "Asian Trasures" but the success was not like that of Rivermaya's "You'll be safe here" or Southborder's "Ikaw Nga". They just had another miss,or possibly would make the show fall too,who knows?

8. Cueshe recorded a song in Electormagnetic Jam,but it wasn't remarkable..It's a remake and they failed to re-make it.By the way,since today Hale has never participated in any of those tributes,their songs are 100% original.

One more thing,if Cueshe would like not to be hated by others and (me),I suggest they do the following:

a.)Take a break,reinvent, try to sound anew,young songs are of the same sounds.
b.)Take a literature course,or watch a lot of wonderful movies, or read books.
c.)If you are to make another album,make an artistic cover,and by that, I mean "you don't have to place your faces in front inlays just to sell like hotcakes.ok?

To the great HALE,you rock!

"CUESHE poses for their final shot to fame."(kidding!)

1 comment:

apple said...

very well said.. haha! you hit it.!

me too, i really hate 'em.

they think they are great, but they s***.. haha!

you know the "strike whilst the iron was hot" it's the title of O&L's album. just shared it. haha


you got the detailed reason why many really hate cueshe.. you got it... thanks for sharing that to me..:)