Hateful Blogging Pt.2

I am really thankful with the advent of multiply. In here, i could say all I want, and hate everything! Then it feels better afterwards.

Well yesterday (tuesday) was the worst day for me. Greeted my morning with problems that would destroy my everyday for a week! The brain-twisting examination of Auditing Theory and the bad news that ended my day. Wow, that's 10 minutes of hardly pressing the keyboard with anger and frustrations.

First, my allowance didn't arrived exactly as I expected. The result, I was not able to have my craved t-shirt for my wednesday planned get-up. Arrggh! And facing the week with a tight-belt!

Second, I was a bit disappointed with how I did with our Audit Theory exam, though I conditioned myself not to expect easy question when its from Sir Lyndon (lesson learned in our MAS) but still, I ended up with frustrations!

And the third! To my surprise The day the earth stood still is opening tomorrow and not today! Just perfect as today is suppose to be my get-up-and-enjoy-life day, hence, watching it was my prime plan! Perfect for ruining my whole week! Does this mean I'll have to line up this Thursday in uniform? Not again! Argh.

Hahh. Bad. Bad. Bad.!!!!!

F@^%$%$#$^!!!$$^%!!!!

No comments: