The "Best Films" I've seen in 2006!

15. Over The Hedge
- Dreamworks the best when delivering laughable animations. Avril Lavigne was
good on her film debut.

14. Stick It - This film is so youthful and entertaining,I recommend this to those sports
minded.

13. The Lake House - Romantically memorable, I'm maybe a man, but I fell in love with this
movie ever since I saw the trailer.

12. American Dreamz
- This movie is entertainingly imaginative, Mandy Moore's most memorable comedy
film! And the songs, awkwardly enjoyable.

11. Agent X44 - Vhong's comeback was never a failure, this flick's a nationwide hit, but there
were just things I dont like about it, I kept on thinking whether I like the
movie or what, and it turned out, I like it but not too much.

10. Pirates of the Carribean: Dean Man's Chest
- Johnny Depp was an excellent actor in this movie, Keira was ok, and Bloom
was more than ok. What I like most in this film is the visual effects and
the bubbly character played by Depp. The film was too long though.

9. Cars - The story was amazing and heartwarming, the animation was superb! But the film
lacks with humor, which I always look in every animated movie.

8. Kasal,Kasali,Kasalo
- I never thought this movie would be great. I entered the cinema with 30%
assurance I'll enjoy it, and I came out with 98% happiness and contentment.

7. The Devil Wears Prada
- The film was to feminine for me, but it was entertaining and Hathaway's
extremely gorgeous.

6. Scary Movie 4 - I've been waiting for this sequel for 2 years, and I enjoyed the film even if
I was alone watching it, the films too short for me though,but its ok.

5. The Departed
- I was intrigued by this film the very moment I read it's article from the
Empire magazine, and the film, story, scoring and Di Caprio and Damons superior
acting is a must-see.

4. Sukob
- This Chito Rono film may not be horrifying as his last flick "Feng Shui" was.
But I enjoyed watching the movie with my friends in theaters, so it was
memorable. I like the flower girl character!

3. Click
- Adam Sandler's best film since "50 first dates!". Contentively hilarious! The
film is a must-see for every Adam Sandler fan.

2. Happy Feet
- The best animated movie of 2006! The animation, the songs, the humors and the
powerful voice cast with high-class production scenes explains why missing
this film's like loosing a quarter of your life!

1. Perfume: The story of a murderer
- This became the best film I've ever seen since "Titanic" the moment I saw it!
It is inexplainably dark. Superior musical scoring, outstanding cinematography,
and an excellent powerful story,it will leave you breathless and amazed
the entire movie and the sooner you see the ending, the sooner you'll think how
geniously it was made.

I'll be posting my worsts soon. So keep visiting my site..tnx.

No comments: